Home Dragonflies Details Utah Distribution Map Male Face Parts
June 4, 2006- N 39°53' 36.71" W.111°53'21.35" Elev. 4861, Goshen Canyon, Utah County, Utah
1. thru 3. Various views of Female
4. thru 6. Face and Thorax photos
7. thru 9. Views of appendages
Canon 20D, 100mm lens +extension tube, ISO 200, 1/250, F16, Flash +1 1/3
8. Photo of the female's "face" labeled by Dennis Paulson.
1. 4 - 2 inches long, abdomen bronze / brown with tan, thin rings between segments and pale side stripes. Wing patches are orange and extend along the leading edge of the wing. The wingtips are clear.
Back to Top